You're creating this group coaching program, and you KNOW people need it, and you KNOW it will transform lives...
But no one seems to be excited. You put some tentative posts on your social media and... no one comments. Maybe a "like" or even a "love"... but that doesn't scream, "People are banging down the door about this topic! CHA-CHING!"
Here's a few reasons folks might not be chomping at the bit:
(CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO SHARE ON PINTEREST/TWITTER/FB)
1) You're using coach-speak. Try to think back to BEFORE your coach training. You didn't know what things like "reframe" or even "empowered" meant, really. When you're talking about your awesome idea, are you being super coach-vague?
2) You're talking about your PROCESS instead of the outcomes. Are you talking about the PROCESS of coaching, or what coaching can do for people? Think about buying a coffee maker. Do you care about HOW it makes the coffee? Or do you care that there is enough coffee in the damn pot to get you through the morning?
3) You're not talking to specific people. Does your post read, "Hey, you, searching for your life purpose?" No one knows they're searching for their life purpose, really. Even "Hey, moms" is too vague these days. Folks are flooded with calls for attention.
Here's what you can do:
1) Translate your "coach-speak" into everyday language. What's IMPORTANT to your people, and how do you help them get it? More time with their kids? Less yelling? More sex? Time freedom? Translate "empowered" and "make your dreams come true" into their ACTUAL dreams. Travel? A bigger house? More than enough money? And if you help them get money, what do the want to DO with it? Be specific.
2) Talk OUTCOMES. Talk about what happens for people after they go through your program. Talk about the DAY TO DAY changes people can experience when they find their life purpose with you, or have a seriously radical career transition with you.
3) Be super specific. "Hey, MOM of MIDDLE SCHOOLERS!" "Are you a FORMER WRITER who is dragged down but eh needs of daily life?" "I used to HATE MY JOB SO MUCH I would actually take MORE than my allowed SICK DAYS! How about you?
When you actually talk to people in their own language about what they actually care about, you're meeting them where they're at. They'll feel heard, and understood, and think, "Hey, this is me. This is about me."
If you want to break into 2017 with a fully researched and designed group coaching program that REALLY talks to people and breaks through the NOISE... learn more about BLOSSOMING BUSINESS here.
JJ Carolan, the Group Coaching Gal, Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Certified Professional Life Coach. Lots of letters to say.. I understand people.